Custom Fabrication Services for a Variety of Components and Machines
When the work you do is specific and requires accuracy, you need your equipment to fit exact specifications for you to reach your maximum output. CB HYMAC offers a variety of custom fabrication options for hydraulic hoses and fittings, metal components and more so that you can experience an overall boost in your productivity and profits.
As a division of Cleveland Brothers, your local Cat® dealership, we’re very proud of our certification as a Cat Component Rebuild Center (CRC). We make it our mission to offer products and services in line with certified Caterpillar standards, which means that our custom fabrication will exceed your expectations every time. Our in-house engineers use industry leading CAD software to ensure accuracy to the last detail of any custom fabrication and pattern cutting processes. We can also custom fabricate cylinders and hydraulic hoses and fittings to make sure you have exactly the parts you need.
Why Should CB HYMAC Be Your Custom Fabrication Shop?
To ensure our custom fabrication and other services are current and high quality, we constantly access exclusive Caterpillar industry advice, including their service bulletins and technical support. You’ll find that no one else in the business has the same knowledge of Cat equipment, and we use authentic Cat components anytime we can.
Other benefits you’ll enjoy when you partner with CB HYMAC for your custom fabrication are:
- Versatility: While our expert technicians know Cat products well, we can service components from other leading equipment manufacturers with the same impressive results and standards for top-notch quality.
- Speed: We understand that quick customer service and rapid delivery help to save you company hours and money. We can even complete hydraulic hose repairs in 30 minutes or less to save you time.
- Dedication: We want to keep your machinery up and running for as long as possible. That’s why we electronically store your service records and keep an eye on breakdown trends that could cause problems in the future.
- Resourcefulness: We will quickly access and deliver even hard-to-find replacement components.
- Convenience: No matter where you are in the region, we have convenient drop off locations so you can spend more time on your business.
- Support: When you reach out to us, our experienced professionals will offer quality customer support by answering any questions you have about our custom fabrication and leading you in the right direction for your unique needs.
Contact Us to Schedule Your Unique Custom Fabrication Today
No matter what your specific equipment needs are, we’ll find a way to make it happen. Getting your components to us is easy, too. With Cleveland Brothers locations throughout Pennsylvania and West Virginia, we’ll pick up your component from the location closest to you for easy transfer to our custom fabrication shop. The right custom fabrication for your business is just a phone call or a click away. Fill out our contact form now to ask questions, schedule your own custom fabrication or talk to one of our knowledgeable representatives about the right options for you.