CB HYMAC: Your Hydraulic Pump and Motor Rebuilders
With important work to do and limited resources, you can’t waste time and money on broken hydraulic pumps. That’s why the experts at CB HYMAC work tirelessly to provide you with affordable, around-the-clock hydraulic pump repairs.
Hydraulic Pump Repair Parts and Rebuilds: The Details
CB HYMAC is a division of Cleveland Brothers, your local certified Cat® dealership. This means we can provide a number of quality services like hydraulic pump repairs and rebuilds certified to official Cat standards. We have a better grasp of Cat equipment and how it works than anyone else in the business. This grants us the capability to provide hydraulic pump rebuilds for both Caterpillar® pumps and those built by other leading Allied manufacturers.
We offer a variety of quality rebuilds, including:
- Component rebuilds: Instead of repurchasing equipment, save money by revamping the toolsand machinery you already own.
- Power end rebuilds: Much more affordable than purchasing new power ends, we can help you bring damaged ones new, top-notch functionality.
- Crankshaft rebuilds: To make your crankshaft reach its exact original tolerances and specifications, we use precision machining and welding.
- Hammer rebuilds:To decrease repair time, we use a state-of-the-art hammer pit and a patented hammer test bench for a more thorough visual inspection and above-average testing performance.
- Winch rebuilds (repairs and testing also available): Regardless of make or model, we’re fully-equipped to handle your heavy-duty winches.
CB HYMAC is officially recognized as a Cat Component Rebuild Center (CRC), and we use authentic Cat parts whenever applicable. We have no trouble quickly sourcing hard-to-find replacements for your equipment when a part wears out or stops working.Because we understand how much even a little downtime can affect your business, we have perfected a repair speed of 30 minutes or less to build, certify, clean and cap your hoses. We offer power lapping and power honing, and our 400 horsepower hydraulic pump test bench can reach 2,500 RPM or a 200-gallon flow.
Why Choose CB HYMAC for Your Hydraulic Pump Repair Needs?
Our highly skilled and factory-trained professionals are just one of many reasons you should choose CB HYMAC for your hydraulic pump repair parts and rebuilds. Here are a few more:
- Work is completed in accordance with stringent contamination control practices and standards, including hydraulic pump rebuilds.
- We maintain all of your electronic service records, which makes it simple to recognize breakdown patterns so that we can pinpoint and eliminate future areas of concern.
- We utilize exclusive Caterpillar service bulletins and technical support, keeping our technology, processes and standards up-to-date.
Get in Touch With Us to Learn More About Our Hydraulic Motor Rebuilds
At CB HYMAC, we utilize the Cleveland Brothers network with convenient locations throughout Pennsylvania and Northern West Virginia in order to receive your pump and motor. We will coordinate pick up from the location nearest you to get your pump and motor to our hydraulic shop in central Pennsylvania. Contact us today to learn more about our hydraulic pump repair parts and services and schedule your rebuild to keep your business thriving.